Prepared Meals - Locally Sourced Ingredients
QUICK & EASY gourmet meal solutions featuring high quality ingredients from the farms and coastal waters of Maine!
How can we help? Stock your freezer or gift to loved ones! Bundle Deals available. Select DELIVERY to your home or business. WALK-IN shopping and pre-order PICK UP at our downtown Skowhegan kitchen available on Wednesdays.
- Pop-Up Retail Shop at our kitchen: Pre-order online for pick up, or feel free to walk-in and shop on Wednesdays 2pm-6pm. Or by appointment outside these hours.
- Doorstep Delivery: Homes & Businesses – some routes available weekly, others available monthly. Delivery times can vary on your delivery day. IMPORTANT: Leave me a cooler with ice packs if you will be gone. Contact me if your zip code does not trigger a delivery option at check out.
- Shipping: We are no longer shipping our products. Shipping services were taking too long and food was thawing.
- Wholesale: Delivery and Pick-Up. Need a wholesale price list? Email us! Place orders by Sunday for same week delivery on regular routes. Orders are placed directly through Kelly (email or text, not on website).
- New pasta retail shop: It is on hold for now, but we are still working towards bringing the whole pasta operation out front so the public can see all the fun!
- Maine Meal Sales & Distribution: Kelly LaCasse: firstname.lastname@example.org | 207-431-1693 (call or text)
- FarmDrop Skowhegan: We recently became a hub for FarmDrop and are very excited to bring more local food and goods to our area! This is like an online farmers market featuring locally made and harvested goods from area makers, farmers, and fisherman! Place your order online via the FarmDrop Skowhegan website Friday -Monday. Pick-up your whole order at our location on Wed. 2pm – 6pm.
- FarmDrop Skowhegan Hub Manager: Kelly LaCasse: email@example.com | 207-431-1693 (call or text)